Your retirement years should be the time of your life – and when it’s time to choose an independent living or assisted living community for yourself, you want a place that understands that. A community that knows what you want and deserve, the services that will make your life easier and free up your time to do the things you want to do. A community with spectacular dining services, a full social calendar, a considerate and proactive staff and amenities that make you feel like you’re living in a five-star resort.
“As the premier independent living and assisted living community in Wellesley, MA, we’re pleased to be able to provide our residents with the luxurious lifestyle they’ve earned,” says Kristine Tilton, Executive Director of Waterstone at Wellesley. “Our purpose is to make this time of your life as rewarding, fulfilling and worry-free as possible. Every aspect of our incredible community is focused on helping you live the life you want to live, paired with resort-style amenities that redefine what retirement means.”
Food plays such an important role in our lives. It brings us together, nourishes our mind, body and soul and allows us to experience different cultures. Waterstone at Wellesley has taken these insights and created a dining experience that rivals what you would find at the area's finest restaurants.
“Variety is the spice of life … and the secret ingredient to our culinary menus,” says Kristine. “Our executive chef and food service director work together to continually evolve and reshape our menu, integrating new techniques, local produce and seafood and other locally-sourced ingredients. This allows us to provide the freshest, most delicious options possible. Your taste buds will never be bored here!”
Step into our kitchen, and you’ll see a separate baking area, top-of-the-line equipment and a demonstration space that residents can view from the dining room. Diners can enjoy the skill and finesse of our chefs at work, and during regularly scheduled events, can take place in baking demonstrations and culinary lessons.
Hospitality That Exceeds Expectations
The idea of a resort-style lifestyle hinges around providing the very best service and hospitality possible. It is our privilege and honor to care for our residents, so we offer a plethora of services that are designed to exceed expectations. Here are just some of the services our residents enjoy, all as part of their monthly fee:
- A maintenance-free lifestyle – no more home repairs, landscaping or changing light bulbs! Our friendly maintenance staff will serve you quickly and with a smile.
- Scheduled transportation services to outside events and activities, and availability to shuttle residents to doctor’s appointments, evenings out or wherever else you’d like to go. Think of us as your private limo service.
- A sparkling clean home, provided by our weekly housekeeping and linen service.
- The opportunity to try something new every day, thanks to a full schedule of activities and events. Our activities staff is always looking for new ways to engage, uplift and entertain you, so if there’s anything you’d like to do that isn’t included on the calendar, all you have to do is ask.
Re-defining retirement starts by redefining what senior living “looks” like. For Waterstone at Wellesley, this means paying extreme attention to detail and making sure every aspect of life here is designed to delight. From our high-end décor to refined design to an on-site concierge, our residents have everything they need to live the life they’ve dreamed about. Here are just a few of the amenities available to those who choose to call Waterstone at Wellesley home.
- A spectacular building Arts & Crafts design by renowned local firm Elkus Manfredi Architects. You’ll be surrounded by elegant furnishings, inviting décor and rich woodwork.
- A media room and theater, where residents can enjoy regularly scheduled movie nights.
- An on-site library and cyber lounge so you can stay up-to-date on all the latest technology.
- An on-site salon and spa where you can be pampered with a massage or other spa services.
- Alex’s Pub, a private club where you can gather, relax and enjoy the company of your closest friends and peers, all while enjoying a bottle of wine from your personal wine locker.
- An on-site, state-of-the-art fitness center that makes it easy and fun to stay in shape. Enjoy swimming laps or doing water aerobics in our indoor pool, take a spin on our high-end exercise machines or get some one-on-one attention with lessons from our personal trainers.
- A private guest suite, available for family members to rent while visiting or for you to try out the Waterstone at Wellesley lifestyle for yourself.
- Heated underground parking, keeping you and your car comfortable even in the winter months.
- Beautiful landscaping and features such as a putting green, a gorgeous patio, a courtyard with spectacular views of the river and riverfront walking paths.
- A footbridge that connects our senior living community to the nearby towns of Wellesley and Newton. Historic buildings, local restaurants, world-class shopping and more are just a short stroll away.
For more information on how our resort-style amenities and services help residents redefine retirement living, or to learn more about how we provide distinctive and luxurious independent and assisted living options for seniors in Wellesley, MA, please contact us at 781.235.1614.
Beautiful Riverfront Community
Located on the banks of the Charles River, Waterstone is Wellesley’s only senior living community, offering premier Independent and Assisted Living. But that’s only the first of many differences that sets Waterstone above and beyond other communities.
Celebrating Dynamic Living
Here our residents live independently in their own private, spacious apartments – but without any of the worries or concerns of homeownership or living alone. All meals are expertly prepared. There aren’t any chores to be concerned with. No home maintenance or repairs to worry about. Just opportunities around every corner and time to spend as they choose – in the company of new friends.
Our vibrant community encourages residents to engage in a variety of recreational, cultural and social programs and activities. Enjoy a fitness class. Swim in the sunny indoor pool. Take a stroll on a walking path. Partake in a favorite hobby or pastime. Discover a new interest. With Waterstone at Wellesley, there’s a world of opportunity waiting right outside our residents’ doors.
Confidence of Care
The hallmark of Waterstone assisted living is the peace of mind we provide both our residents and their families. Knowing that care and support is available right on site instills a sense of confidence and calm one can’t find living alone.
For prospective residents or their families interested in residing at Waterstone at Wellesley, please contact us at 781.235.1614.