As the COVID-19 situation evolves, our top priorities continue to be the health, safety and wellness of our residents and team members. Be assured we are proactively taking virus-prevention and protection measures as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health departments.
UNDER STATE GUIDANCE:
- All visitors to the community must adhere to our pre-screening process, including a questionnaire, temperature check and PPE. All team members complete this process at the start of each shift.
- Family members, vendors, health services providers and other essential visitors will be required to follow our CDC-recommended virus-prevention protocols provided upon arrival.
- We encourage residents to wear a mask at all times and to practice social distancing if they need to leave the community.
- We continue to regularly disinfect all surfaces, encourage frequent handwashing, and enforce proper wearing of PPE.
- Social distancing measures remain in place within the community.
- Residents who do not feel well are asked to please stay in their apartment and notify the community and their physician immediately.
Please contact our community Executive Director for more information on our safety protocols.