We are closely monitoring coronavirus (COVID-19), and our top priorities are the continued health, safety and wellness of our residents and team members. Be assured we are proactively reducing our residents’ and team members’ potential contact with coronavirus by taking extreme virus prevention and protection measures, restricting visitors, regularly disinfecting all surfaces, enforcing proper and frequent handwashing wearing PPE and more – as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health departments.
UNDER STATE GUIDANCE:
- We ask that residents refrain from having visitors unless necessary. This will limit the possible exposure to COVID-19 and help protect you and other residents.
- All visitors to the community must adhere to our strict pre-screening process, including a questionnaire, temperature check and PPE. All team members complete this process at the start of each shift.
- Family members, vendors, health services providers and other essential visitors will be required to follow our CDC-recommended virus-prevention protocols provided upon arrival. Visitors are prohibited within the community common spaces and are only allowed in the resident’s apartment.
- We encourage residents to wear a mask at all times and to practice social distancing if they need to leave the community.
- Social distancing measures are currently in place within the community common areas.
- Residents who do not feel well are asked to please stay in their apartment and notify the community and their physician immediately.
Please contact our community Executive Director for more information on our safety protocols.